Our Christmas plates are ready! English Toffee (with pecans) peppermint bark, cinnamon carmel, licorice carmel and I am SPENT!!
12/10/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brent.Maurisa.Aubree.Garrett.Darren
Posted by Unknown at Thursday, December 10, 2009
6 comments:
Looks yummy. Great job!
Wow that makes me tired just thinking about all that work. Maybe next year!
Nice work!! Looks so yummy!
So proud of you!!! Way to go! Makes me tired just thinking about all the work it is to bake!! How did our moms make it look so easy? ;)
And may I just say that the cinnamon caramel was AMAZING!!! Oh my goodness! After I ate all of the pieces, I started looking around to see if any had slid off the plate and onto the floor. yum! thanks for those!
WOW! You are now more of a WALKER than I am! I have always wanted to do the traditional candy but never wanted to take on the huge project! Congrats> I know how much work goes into it. We miss you guys! Tell the kids hi and why don't you just pack up and move closer so I can know those kiddies.
Post a Comment