YEAH! It is (finally) snowing here and Brent helped the kids do a snowman in the front yard. They decided to have it facing us so we could see it from the windows. Except when I went to put the kids to bed it was kina creepy seeing him staring at me. Sadly enough, he will have melted by morning. I miss the west:(
12/20/09
Frosty
YEAH! It is (finally) snowing here and Brent helped the kids do a snowman in the front yard. They decided to have it facing us so we could see it from the windows. Except when I went to put the kids to bed it was kina creepy seeing him staring at me. Sadly enough, he will have melted by morning. I miss the west:(
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'd like to see our two snowmen battle it out... It'd be a close match-up :)
Post a Comment