I LOVE when December rolls around there are so many ways to count down to christmas!
Like this one, a chocolate a day (I could not believe they still made these! A great find)
This one is my favorite one because it is the one we did as a kid! There are sheep, wise-men, angels, shepherds and Mary, Joseph and Jesus to put in the stable!
And a nutcracker that Grandma Anderson gave us!
Garrett loved the frosting at the cookie buffet.
Aubree saw santa
This is me and Aubree as snowmen
Aubree got her face painted
And the RS was in charge of the Hot chocolate station so I dipped some marshmallows in chocolate and sprinkles. We ate mexican food and had a great time!
2 comments:
Those advent calendar's are adorable. And the Christmas party was so great. It was good to go out with a bang!
Yum! What a great ward party, looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment