3/6/09

Kindergarten Registration and more


Here is Aubree at Registration, she loved going into the school and was asking all kinds of great questions about how things are going to work. It only took about 10 min and then I took her to get ice cream, she is so fun to be with and she can't wait until she gets to ride the bus to school.

Brent came home after the kids had gone to bed one night and here is what was in front of Aubree's door.


She had cried herself to sleep because we had a disagreement and she came out of her room to put this outside her door. Brent and I found it and cracked up.

Here is Garrett, he loves trains (he calls them "cho-chos") we live close enough that we can hear the train. He is showing me that the cho cho is outside. And, yes that is a purse on his arm, but it is filled with cars and dinosoars!


P.S. 39 days left

5 comments:

Laura said...

Neither of my kids will leave the house without a purse. I had to dig around our storage to make sure I had one for each of them at all times!

Brett and Meredith said...

That picture of Aubree is so cute! She looks so grown up. And, our little guy always has a purse and wants things pink...so long as it's just a "phase" of wanting to emulate all his sisters, I'm okay with it.

audra garrett said...

Aubree is so cute! I love that she kicked the nurse!

Cardon Family said...

Your family is darling and I am so glad that we got back in touch! It sounds like you guys are really enjoying Ohio and I love that we can keep in touch through blogs and facebook! Yeah!!

Jon and Caprice said...

I love that picture of Aubree. She looks so grown up! We only have 2 1/2 months left here!! After tax season is finally over we'll make a trip down to see you guys before we leave, promise!