Hey! I was hoping that someone out there is coupon savvy. I have been clipping coupons for about a year now but there has to be more ways to save at the grocery store. My neighbor has a friend who got $100 worth of groceries for $5!! How do they do that? If anyone has tricks, please let me know.
Thanks
3/10/09
Coupons
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It takes work. And it takes a while to get good at it. You have to check the weekly store ads and compare sales going on at the stores to the coupons that you have. For example, if Albertsons has diaper's on sale 3$ off the regular price, and then you have a 2$ coupon, you get a 5$ savings. And if there are stores that double coupons, you can do even better. Hope that helps a little!
I'm totally into the bargain hunting...there are people and blogs out there that do all the coupon matching for you. Stop clipping every coupon and just get what you need based on the sales. Go to my blog and click on bargain moms under my favorite websites and she has links to a ton of other blogs that do all the matching for you and save you a ton of time. Let me know if you have any questions!! There are so many good deals out there
Here people are buying 5 or so papers for Sunday coupons and then they shop the adds big time. You have to be patient and watch for what you need and then stock up when it is good. http://iamfrugal.blogspot.com/ this is a good blog that might help. Good luck!
The best site I have found for grocery store coupon matching is pinchingyourpennies.com. Go to "screaming deals by state" and click on Ohio. Here in AZ it is very well stocked with info...hopefully it is there, too, for you! Also, if you go to my blog, in the side bar there is a link for one that says "grocery deals, Kroger", and I think the girl who write it is in Ohio. I love coupons!! I hope you enjoy using them and saving tons!
Post a Comment