We are almost there only 43 days left. I am counting....Have you done your taxes yet?
Today I got a break from baby-sitting and took Aubree to her 5 year Kindergarten doctors appointment. It did not go well, Aubree is fine but she kicked the nurse and screamed when she got her four shots she needed and then I requested her medical records to be faxed from Idaho to Ohio 3 years ago when we moved here and it didn't happen. So now I have to wait 12-24 hours for the Dr to sign the paper. Can't you just hand it to them in the hall to sign and give it back? ARRGG!!!
Wednesday is Aubree's Kindergarten Registration (tears streaming down my cheeks) I cannot believe that she will be in Kindergarten in the fall. What a BIG girl she is, am I crazy or can I cry myself to sleep tuesday night to get it all out? She is excited and not at all scared. The next post will be pictures of us at registration (telling them I don't have the right medical forms) Aubree has already picked out her outfit and she has cute new shoes to wear.
Check up stats
Aubree weights 36lbs 45%
she is 41 1/2 inches 30%
and HEALTHY!!! YEAH!
3/2/09
YEAH March is Here!
Posted by Unknown at Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't worry, they don't care if you have the medical forms when you register. You really don't have to have them until school starts. However, I do recommend printing the registration forms off from the website and filling them out before you go. It just makes it easier. Happy registering!
Go ahead and cry. I feel the same way thinking about Spencer and Kindergarten. He can't be turning five can he? I wonder where the time goes. I wish there was a way to slow it down.
Our registration isn't until May. I sure hope that I have kept track of everything so that registering will go smoothly. I don't really want to think about it to be honest. Denial is best right now! I can't wait for tax season to be done even though Brent sounds way busier than Aaron.
I can't believe your girl is going to be in Kindergarten. That's crazy! My only child is one month old.
Post a Comment