12/2/08

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving we had the Garrett's come from NC to come see us, we had a BLAST! The kids got along great, we ate yummy food and Audra and I got to go shopping on Black Friday without the kids. (we did some serious damage!) More pictures to come from the actually food (I lost my camera) but on Saturday we drove up to Kirtland to see the church historical sights. We got their safely with an early Christmas present of a Garmin. That thing is sure cool. All in all we had a blast, Thanks Garrett's for coming out, hope to see you soon!




4 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. Glad you got to go shopping on Black Friday, isn't it fun?!

The Robinson's said...

I love Black Friday! You'll have to tell us what you got! I love a good deal!

The Mecham Family said...

That is great you are able to see the church sites! I loved Kirtland. Scott served there part of his mission so we got a guided tour from him when he was released. Hope you are your family are well. Your kids just keep getting bigger and bigger!

J.J. said...

Looks like fun! You guys live in such an amazing place. Always fun things to see. Can you tell I might be a little jealous. Idaho---woohooo(sarcasm!)