11/26/08

So Thankful

I just wanted to let my family know that even though we are staying home this thanksgiving I am grateful they are my family. We sure are a bunch of crazies but I Love you all!
I am thankful for Brent who works so hard for our little family and he loves me unconditionally. I know he is the only person who has enough patience to tolerate all my faults. I love my kiddies and am thankful that we were blessed with two great kids. I am thankful for the gospel in my life, I was asked the other day if it was hard to be mormon; the answer is No, because I know it is true it makes it easy to live it every day. I am thankful that my basic necessities are met, food, clothing, shelter. Things that I are sometimes taken for granted. I am grateful for my health, how much or little it is sometimes, I am alive and can take care of my family and that is what is important.
Thanks to all of you who have blessed my life, for all of you I am THANKFUL. Happy Thanksgiving. Let's eat some turkey!!