8 Shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Kath and Kim
3. Top Chef
4. Life (the best show)
5. Real Housewives (dumb, I know)
6. Chuck
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. How I met your mother
8 Restaurants I love
1. Bajio (I have been craving it for a year now, we don't have it here in the mid-west)
2. Red Robin
3. Olive Garden
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Arby's
6. Any place that serves fajitas
7.Asain Star-the BEST chineese food in America (only in Utah)
8. Wendy's
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to the Rec Center to play
2. Fell asleep reading to Aubree
3. Talked to 2 of my siblings
4. Planned out meals for the next 2 weeks
5. Cleaned the bathrooms (yuck!)
6. Got boogers wiped on my clean shirt
7. Wrapped Christmas presents
8. Watched my friends kids
8 Things I look forward to
1. Having two cars
2. Christmas
3. Tax season to be over already
4. Aubree's birthday
5. Brent coming home today
6. Our trip to the west next summer
7. the slippers I get for Christmas
8. Garrett going into nursery in January!!
8 Things on my wish list
1. Tea Kettle
2. Massage
3. new cell phone
4. Another CAR!!
5. Finish painting and decorating the house
6. See family at Christmas but not have to travel
7. get Aubree a bunk bed so she will stop asking for one
8. get my masters
I tag you Audra!!
12/12/08
8 things
Posted by Unknown at Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment