10/8/08

Random update




Thanks to all of you who helped me get ready for my giveaway! There have been over 500 hits on my blog, thanks for your support!!
We have not been up to much lately, but I have been crazy busy! How does that happen? Brent has been real busy with 10-15 work and not home as much as we would like. Garrett is dancing and talking like crazy, he can say "fish", "dad" when the garage opens, "gog" said for any animal that is not a fish and he loves his sister. I started watching the neighbors 3 year old daughter three days a week while her mom is at work. She is a great kid, but helping potty train is not very fun. I forget how hard it is to keep track of their liquid consumption. Aubree loves riding her bike to the park and she is getting pretty good at basic math. Grandma is coming next week and the kids and I cannot wait! All in all things are going well. I thought I was going to put a movie here but it didn't work. I will post the movie after the kids go to bed.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like life is busy..I hear ya, Marc had a 20 hour work day yesterday..no, thats not a typo. Being a mom is exhausting, isn't it?

Stewart Family said...

Ahhh!! Potty training. That is a curse word at our house. We finally got Kinlee trained a few months ago. What a nightmare. Good luck with that. Also, my invite to the Domestice Goddess blog expired. I have a couple of recipes I wanted to post. Could you re-add me as a contributor? Thanks.

Jon and Caprice said...

So, Maurisa, you've been tagged by me. Check out my blog for rules of play!