10/10/08

Tagged!

I got tagged by my cousin Caprice and thought it would be fun to keep it going. Here goes!


Seven fun things about me:

1. I paint my toe nails every week and they have to be perfect! I only use OPI nail color and have about 30 different colors. Even in the winter under my boots and socks there are perfectly manicured feet. I look at other girls feet in the summer and want to paint them so bad if they are chipping!

2. I drink Hot Chocolate all year round. My favorite is Stephen's raspberry or mint. They don't sell Stephen's out here so I have to settle for whatever is in the grocery store :(

3. I was in choir all through high school and loved it! (I know I am a dork!) I was in the presidency my senior year.

4. I LOVE sugar. Cakes, pies, ice cream, candy, cookies. My favorite is doughnuts. Krispy Kreme has a pumpkin spice doughnut in the fall and as soon as the weather turns cold I crave them.

5. I watch QVC all the time! I grew up with my mom watching it and once I moved out I kept watching. I love the jewelry shows, makeup shows and the kitchen gadgets. And yes i have gotten other friends addicted, you know who you are!!

6. I have chronic kidney stones. I have had about 13 since the first one I had in college that sent me to the ER because I thought I was dying. Because of this I cannot eat dark green veggies or drink soda.

7. I LOVE to clean, well not really the cleaning but the high I get when the house is clean. I follow my kids around and clean up after them. I vacuum every day and disinfect my kitchen after every meal.


Here are the people I tag, check out their blogs to find out fun facts about my friends!


Jamie Tonks

Jen Baumgartner

Amber Dehner

Danica Jones

Beth Seymour

Meagan Hewitt

Taunia Stewart


Have fun!!

6 comments:

The Robinson's said...

You would be disguisted if you saw my toe nails, I think the last time I painted them was about 3 months. Cleaning Nazi - its nice to meet someone who is the same! :)

Jon and Caprice said...

okay, I think we were meant to be related! I am SO crazy when it comes to my toe nails! I used to be the same way with my fingernails until I had kids, but I love having my toes perfect and absolutely hate seeing other people's toe nails when the paint is chipping off! AND, I also get a high from cleaning. Jon and I were just cleaning tonight and I told him that I was in such a good mood because my house was clean and tidy. Hilarious!!

Dehner Family said...

Funny stuff. I am tempted to drive all the way over there just to show you my toe nails. They are chipping and I am proud!

Shannon said...

So to answer your question about how our Friday group works is that you find three other people (4 seems to be the perfect number, anymore then that is a little too much) that are interested in doing a service group. We choose to meet every Friday but you can choose when and how often you like to meet. We all get a turn, so I'm the fourth Friday of every month and the girls come to my house around 12:30 and work until about 3 or 3:30 and they do whatever project I need done. We've done windows, painted rooms, cleaned, moved furniture, organized food storage...this month we're going to get our boat ready for winter, clean it out, etc and we're going to stripe our patio furniture. Its really great and the kids just play and if a baby gets too fussy they just leave...no problem. You should definitely get a group together, I can't tell you how many hours of service I've gotten from my friends at my house.

audra garrett said...

Fine, I didn't want to be tagged anyway...........

Beth said...

Hey there. Thanks for thinking of me, but I have to tell you that it is an extremely rare occasion for me to ever follow through on a tag. It's like in the old days with chain letters. They always die with me. If you are truly curious, I did one tag over a year ago on my blog. You can look back then if you want to see what I would probably write today. As bad as I am about these things, I have to admit that I loved reading yours. I always love a good insight into the lives of my friends.