9/29/08

Help!!

I found a great website about a year ago that gives away free stuff as long as you give an opinion about your website. Next week is my turn to host a giveaway! I need your help before my giveaway to improve my lackluster website. My website is here . I would love any kind of input on how to make this site easier to read, more attractive ect. The website of the giveaway for next week is www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com

Thanks!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute bracelets. I would take a different picture of the finished bracelets. The Lighting isn't the greatest so it gives it a cheapish look. You need to use natural light, go by a window or open up your door and then set up your display and shoot away. I would post more pictures of finished bracelets, maybe different sizes next to each other, people like visuals like that. good Luck!