HERE she is! Aubree has been waiting for weeks for ballet to start. She got dressed, stretched and was ready to go. We got to the Rec Center and her class was canceled! She was devastated, so we worked it out and she starts friday the class is called "Twirling Tutus and Tapping Toes" she is really excited and I saved the day!
Here is Garrett, sure he looks cute and innocent but DO NOT be fooled. Yesterday he rubbed dirt in the carpet, sat on Aubree and banged on her face and threw chicken at my head. I know it will not be the last of a whole string of bad behavior and pressing bounds. Wish us luck!!
9/11/08
Aubree's Ballet Debut
Posted by Unknown at Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You must have been at my house because those are just a couple of the things that my lovely boys do. Have fun with it!
She's so cute (always has been) and seriously, isn't having a little devil so much fun? j/k Yeah Jimmy is pretty trying and those days just bite.
aubree looks so much like you! so adorable! lol about garrett-- buckle up-- boys r CRAZY!!!!!
What a couple of cuties! Funny how when they are just scooting you wish they were crawling and walking and then you spend so much time trying to get them to slow down and stay out of things. Glad to see Garrett up and around finally! (I'm sure he has been for a while, I just haven't seen it.)
They are both so cute! I'm glad you saved the day!
Dang it! Why do you have to be so far away? I'm missing my niece and nephew. I bet he even looks cute causing trouble.
Boys are just so mean sometimes. I will wish you luck and long as you wish it back.
Post a Comment