9/6/08

Go BUCKEYES!!!!





Friday Brent won two tickets to the Ohio State vs Ohio University game on Saturday. We got Club Seats, GREAT free parking and got to go to a buffet before the game. It was an awesome day date and we couldn't have done it without Aubrey and Meagan watching the kids. Thanks! Besides the terrible sunburns we both have, it was the best free date! Thanks for taking me Brent.
P.S. We WON!! and excuse the silly faces we made....

5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Too Fun! I am so jealous. Even better that it was free. Sorry about the sun burn :)

Beth said...

Very, very fun. I am jealous. Also, you never told me you switched your blog. I had to find it off of Amber's. Don't worry, I forgive you. :)

The Robinson's said...

How fun! I would love to go to a big college football game. Ah, nice picture of your husband there, he looks lovely!! :)

Stewart Family said...

How fun. I wish Bbyu-i had a football team. How did you win the tickets? On the radio or something?

Heather A said...

It took me a while to find your new blog. Glad to be on though. Hope things are going well for you. Miss you!