This week was full of sun, fun and GREAT friends. We had some friends over to our pool and found that there was a frog in the water! The kids thought it was so fun to swim with a frog. Unfortunately he got stuck in the pump and died, we told the kids he went back home.
Saturday we went to the beach. We didn't wear our swim suits (I don't know why) and Aubree couldn't resist and by the time we went home she was soaked. We didn't bring towels or anything so she went home in wet undies!! Garrett ate a ton of sand and had some interesting diapers the next day :o).
My parents are coming to visit at the end of the month and it has inspired me to 'summer' clean. This week I shampooed the carpets in the whole house. It was quite a task but I feel like a new woman! It is worth the exhaustion and late nights. This week I am reorganizing all closets....wish me luck!!
8/10/08
Summer Fun
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Mercy we've seen everything in the world come out of Tyler's diapers...so I bet that sand was fun.
Looks like so much fun!!! Maybe we'll have to invite ourselves out! Good luck with cleaning. I've actually organized a group that has been going for almost 2 years now that switches houses every Friday. There are 4 of us so we all get a Friday out of the month for 2 1/2 hours and we get to choose whatever we want...cleaning, painting, sewing, landscape, putting in insulation (my project for this month). Its great, you get four times as much done and you get to socialize with friends while the kids play. I highly recommend getting a group!!!
so cute! looks like a fun weekend! btw..it has been 7 years since we planned my wedding! crazy, huh? your anniversary is this month too, right?
Your kids are so CUTE!!! Sorry I saw you on Cheryl's Blog Roll and thought I would see how you guys are doing. Hope you don't mind. Abree has grown so much, but still is very cute, and you little boy is adorable!
No we moved to Wyoming about 2 months ago. Isaac once agian didn't get into a grad school. He is now working on his masters from an online school. Hoping that will give him a way into a grad school. We are living with my grandparents. We are helping my grandpa take care of my grandma. So we stay busy enough. I have no idea where the time goes. I look at my kids and think "Why are you growing up so fast? It hasn't been that long."
That is so fun to live close to beach. How fun! I'm impressed with the 'summer cleaning.' I keep telling myself I need to organize my closets, but the task seems so daunting to me that I just kinda keep putting it off. Glad you guys are doing well! The kids are darling!
I really wish I had the energy to clean my house like you're cleaning yours! If I have a little girl on the way I just might have to check out your other blog!!
Post a Comment