8/22/08

Happy Anniversary!!






6 years
2 BA degrees
1 Masters degree
1 certified CPA (yeah!)
2 amazing kids
1 dog
1 house
1 move across the US
2 flights home
4 job changes
8 trips to the ER
2 car accidents
10,000 tears cried
100,000,000 bursts of laughter


Love you Brent!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!

Angela S said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Baum's said...

Yay! Love the pics - happy anniversary guys! Wish we could take the kids for you :)

audra garrett said...

Way cute!!! Happy Anniversary! I will give you a call!!!

Lori said...

Happy anniversary. Congratulations on 6 years. You guys make such an awesome couple.

jamie t. said...

That's great! That means Aaron and I are coming up on 6 years. I can't believe how young brent looks in some of those old pictures. Funny!

The Nye's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's Julie (Nacey) Nye. So fun to find your blog! You look amazing...and your family is so precious! My husband just graduated with his masters and is taking his 2nd CPA exam on Friday. That's intense stuff! My husbands brother and his family live in Columbus. I was out there this past tax season visiting them. I wish I knew you were out there! Nice to see you!

MAH said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Are you like me and wonder where in the heck the time goes?

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

That is crazy to think of all the things that have happened in such a short time. Congrats on the anniversary.

Dehner Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the old pictures. You both look so young! So I'm wondering why it only says 1 dog in your list. Did you get rid of one?