8/6/08

Garrett's Walking!!!

Garrett is officially walking! And he has been pretty talkative latly he also loves to be upside down... Enjoy!


4 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Hey Stranger! I'm so glad you commented, how is life? How do you like the midwest or do you consider that east? You're family is getting big too...how long has it been - at least 3 1/2 years!! Keep checking in with us and I'll have to post your blog on mine to I can keep an eye on your adorable little family too.

Stewart Family said...

Oh how cute! What a little cutie. Dal isn't talking a ton yet. He says like 20 forms of Da da for everything. Yeah congrats on the walking that is always fun. Sorry to hear about your struggles with Aubree. Kinlee has been a little stinker lately too. Looks like you got some good advice. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

We are sad we are missing out on Garrett and Aubs. I can't believe how big he is. Good work! Luv u guys. The Serms

Dehner Family said...

Cute... So cute. Love the part of him walking, it made me laugh.