7/25/08

KPMG Family Picnic






I was relieved when we finally left for the picnic because Aubree was asking all day what time it was and when we were leaving for the picnic. Unfortunately it didn't go as planned. Before we left I gave Garrett oreo's (they are his favorite) and right before we left he threw up. We went anyway and he threw up after dinner and smelled sour the rest of the night. Aubree on the other hand had a ton of fun. She got balloon animals and got her leg and arm painted. As a bonus all she had for dinner was a brownie and an apple juice, she thought the bbq was too 'spicy'. So in leu of Garrett's vomiting it was a fun night. Hey and who doesn't love free food?!
(P.S. the picture of me looks like I have to use the restroom, I don't know what I was doing)

2 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Looks like fun for all. I didn't think you looked like you needed to use the restroom until you said that and I scrolled back up. Funny! I hope there are no more throw-ups and it was just the OREOS.

Cheryl said...

Garrett looks just like Brent.