7/24/08

It's Official....

I am the worst mom in the world!! We have found a new home for Peaches. We thought by having two dogs that they would play together and keep each other company, which did happen. But I played referee all day. They are both great dogs but they were not meant to be under the same roof. When we told Aubree she cried herself to sleep (which makes me the worst mom in the world) but we still have Soda who we all love.
We will miss you Peaches!

5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Where did she go? That would be hard for Aubree but she'll get over it..... someday. :)

Stewart Family said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a new blog! It is was cute, and so fun that I can leave you comments. You are not the worst Mom. I am not really a pet person so our kids will probably never get a dog, see I am a bad Mom. :)

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Hello, Just found your blog through several other peoples. Crazy. I miss being able to see and talk to both of you at the Credit Union. Your kids are very cute and I am happy you are doing so well. Hope to see you both soon. Amanda Edwards Meikle

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Hello, Just found your blog through several other peoples. Crazy. I miss being able to see and talk to both of you at the Credit Union. Your kids are very cute and I am happy you are doing so well. Hope to see you both soon. Amanda Edwards Meikle

The Baum's said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting this!! Matt has been sooooo wanting another dog and I've been putting him off...now I can show him this post! I have pleased him so far with a 72 gallon fish tank....you guys have to come see it!