Garrett had his 1 year appointment yesterday. I am sad that my baby is already one, but I love this age! He is taking a few steps here and there and he can say "uh-oh" it is soooo sweet. He is such a blessing in our lives and makes us laugh alot. He weights 27 lbs 8 oz (I know, I know that is HUGE! believe me I know, I carry him around) He is as tall as a 2 1/2 year old and is in the 97% for both height and weight. But he is happy and healthy, my doctor says he will just have to be an Ohio State Linebacker, that is fine by me!! (Go Buckeyes!!)
The doctor was a little worried about his soft spot, it has not filled in and he wants to see him in 2 months to make sure that it fills in or he will be wearing a helmet for a few months (poor baby) to protect his head. We are hoping for the best...wish us luck!!
7/22/08
1 Year Check up
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys yesterday. Thanks for stopping by!!
Hey Maurisa, I found your blog on Laura's site. How are you? You have such an adorable family!
lol... wow what a stud!!! he weighs 10 more pounds than preslee. at least its not the other way around! lol :)
Post a Comment