We had a wonderful day yesterday at Aubree's baptism.....Brent went
early, set up the room and filled the font. (YES we did everything! wrote the program, filled the font, assigned speakers and cleaned the church after..whew!) The spirit was there as
soon as the bishop started the meeting, my mom lead the music, Danica
played the piano and my Dad gave the opening prayer. Then I gave a
weepy
talk on the importance of baptism and I got to bear my testimony to my
whole family(!), then we headed over to the font and Brent baptized
Aubree! Then Aunt Brittney gave a beautiful talk on the Holy Ghost
(thanks Brit!). Then Brent and the men confirmed Aubree a member of the
church and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost. After everyone came to
our house for Hawaiian Haystacks and dessert. Aubree looked beautiful in
her dress and we had a great time visiting with family and
friends....thanks to everyone who came and helped!
My little brother and his HOT wife
Aubs eating candy with a bib on!
My mom, Cindy and Ron
G making himself sick with chocolate
prego Aunt Brittney and Brent
My BEAUTIFUL friends Anna and Amber
Spencer helping my little sister Cassie with her homeowork
my love!!!
Love you Aubs! We are so proud of you
3 comments:
Glad you had a fun weekend. Congrats Aubree! Your baptism dress is beautiful!
Wasn't it just yesterday that we were all together getting their pictures taken for Grandma and Grandpa Walker? Time has gone too fast!
I thought of you guys on Saturday! I am so glad that it went so well. Aubrey looked beautiful and I am so glad that you had the support of friends and family. What a great day!
Aubree's dress is adorable! Looks like a great day!!
Post a Comment