I cannot believe my little Aubree turned 8! Grandma came up for the
weekend and took Aubree shopping and she got a new tea set that she
painted. We had rainbow cupcakes and homemade macaroni and cheese. Oma got her a Kohls gift card to go shopping, we did a mini fashion show after to show Oma what she bought her.
Aubree blowing out her #8 candle
Here she is
freaking out hugging her baptism dress....it really is the cutest little princess dress!
Grandma and Dad eating cupcakes
She had her interview with the bishop today and passed with flying colors. Baptism set for January 28th at 10 am here in Belgrade!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness... I remember when we were pregnant with our little girls and now they are getting baptized. Are we getting old or what! She looked adorable in her new clothes.
I can't believe Aubree is 8!! She has grown up and will soon be baptized. How fun!! Take care!
Can't wait to see the baptism pictures! She is so grown up!
Post a Comment