8/24/10

Today is Aubree's first day of 1st grade! She woke up extra early, picked out her new school outfit, told me what to pack for her lunch and waited impatiently all morning. When I dropped her off she didn't want me to park and walk her to the school (she secretly knew I would blubber as soon as we got there) so I dropped her off in the carpool lane and left the school without my angel.....wish us luck without her.




2 comments:

Laura said...

too cute! we met Magei's teacher today and tomorrow she is official. we'll see how Sam does without her for a full day! I noticed Aubree is wearing sandals...yeah for a better dress code! :)
P.S. from now until you deliver, I'm going to think every new post is going to be the one announcing you had the baby! :)

Lori Harris said...

Wow!! Aubree is getting so big. I remember when she was just a little one. What a cutie.