Hello all... still here and pregnant. Dilated to a 2 now! (Hey. It's something right?!) If I don't go into labor on my own (before I go mad) I am having him on the 17th. I currently have atleast one kidney stone in the works...ahhhhh gotta love being pregnant.
8/31/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for progress! I hope that he comes soon and that you both are healthy and well. Wish we could have seen each other when I was in Idaho.
I am in PAIN at a 2!!!!!!! I got my epidural when I was a 3 with Gracie! Good luck with the baby! Send us a text when he gets here!
Congrats on #3! I just found your blog again and was reading the last few posts. I'm so sorry you've felt like crud so long. Those stones would have killed me ages ago. Good luck the next few weeks!
Post a Comment