6/16/09

Visit from The Walker's

We were lucky to have a visit from Brent's parents this last week. They came in to town to help with the kids while I had surgery (everything is fine, not to worry) although I was asleep for two days we still had alot of fun. The best part was not changing a diaper for 4 days and having Brent cook me the BEST ribs ever! We did some shopping, ate too much good food and were pampered for a few days. The kids loved having grandma and grandpa around, they were both really sad when they left. We celebrated my birthday and Brent bought me a spice rack that I have been wanting for a long time. Aubree also took a big spill on sunday and now has a black eye, bruised nose and is all swollen, poor girl!! This picture doesn't even begin to show all the bruising and swelling!
Thanks Walker's for the visit and all the help, see you in a month!!

My birthday cake.
The best ribs!
A Sunday walk in the park.

2 comments:

Lori Harris said...

I hope that you had a great birthday. Poor Aubrey!!! She has quite the bruise on her face. Hope you're ok from your surgery.

The Mecham Family said...

I think Aubrey takes after her mommy. Weren't you about that age when you got knocked out by the baseball bat? :) Ah childhood. Can't wait to see you guys!