6/4/09

Fire Museum, the squirrel and more sickness

The last few weeks have been crazy! After the kids and I got better Brent got sick, we took him to Urgent Care and the rest is a messy story with eye doctors, medicine, sleeping on the couch and missed days of work. I am happy to say that he is on the mend!! While Brent was sick I took the kids to The Fire Museum. We all had a great time learning and playing, here are some pictures.





We also have a squirrel that Aubree affectionately calls 'Climby' he likes to sit on the fence and tease Soda. We really like him and Aubree suggested that we catch him and keep him in the house. I told her that we can take pictures and keep them instead.

We are getting ready and excited for Grandma and Grandpa Walker to come out for a visit. They will be here in 5 days (Aubree is counting)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Where is the fire museum? It looks like fun.

The Mecham Family said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a month! Your kids are so big already! I seriously can't believe it!

Jon and Caprice said...

Hey, we miss you guys! Hope you're doing well.