2/17/09

What a night!


Last night was awful! Poor Garrett ended up at Urgent Care at 7:30 for a fever of 103! He was miserable, the wait was way too long for my hot baby and he hadn't eaten or drank in hours. When we finally got in they said his fever was really high (was that not why I was there?) Anyway they decided that he had two ear infections and a sinus infection and did a chest x-ray to make sure he didn't have pneumonia. Too scary! He doesn't but they wanted to keep him until his temperature went down. My poor baby had a rough night so at the only pharmacy open past 10 pm I picked him up his own Lighting McQueen glasses. Needless to say he has been happy ever since!! Wish us luck the next few days while my baby is sick!

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

I'm so sorry! That is always so scary. Hope he gets feeling better soon.

The Baum's said...

Having a sick kid stinks! Kylie had that same thing once, and it was just a lot of tylenol and snuggles. The most important thing is to keep him hydrated! Good luck! We think of you guys all the time!

Lori Harris said...

How scary. I sure hope he gets feeling better soon!!

Beth said...

Poor little baby. What a scary night for all of you. I hope he bounces back quickly.