Happy Valentines Day Friends and welcome to our private blog. Now that the creepy man is gone....We have all been really busy here. It is tax season, which means the kids are asleep when Brent leaves and asleep when he comes home. We try and keep busy, and watching 4 kids under 5 really keeps us entertained. Just keeping up with cleaning and laundry is daunting. Aubree is learning how to sound out words and she loves to watch 'How Clean is Your house' with me while doing puzzles. Garrett is so ready for a big boy bed (but we don't have one) so I took off the side of his crib and it looks like a daybed. He loves getting on it himself and hasn't fallen out yet. He can say "Juice, Please" and make animal noises. The kids are really growing up. All in all we are really excited for spring to come and tax season to be over. Pray for us to survive being stranded without a car for the next 59 days (yes, I am counting).
my kids
2/14/09
Happy Valentines!!
Posted by Unknown at Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you on counting down the days for busy season to be over! Aaron isn't quite as busy as Brent... yet! I'm just glad ths sun is shining here, and that I have a car :) Wish you were closer so we could play.
So hard to have a busy husband...but, yet, so grateful to have a job in this crazy market! Do you do daycare? That is super busy! Your kids are sooo darling...so sad to hear that Garrett has been sick, not fun at all.
Post a Comment