5/16/12

Coral Drive

Here is the only picture I took while moving....can you find little D?

I hate moving. Atleast this time it wasn't across the country....Here is the house. I haven't really decorated yet so bare with me.

 kitchen
 the bank was too cheap to buy us a flat top range so we will need to upgrade the stove. Brent installed the microwave!! (thanks love)
 the pantry is sooo big it looks like we have no food!
 dining room
 fish tank!! We LOVE fish
 stone shower with bench!! LOVE
 master tub
 part of the master closet
 kids bathroom with blue sinks
part of the laundry room.
the kids rooms were too messy to photograph.
Brent has been working hard on the lawn and we got the sprinklers working this week. there still is alot of work to do but we are making progress everyday!!

4 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Looks great!! I hate moving too! I have the same shampoo and conditioner as you by the way! hehe. Thanks for posting pics!! :)

jamie t. said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see more of what you do with it.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Looks really nice! Glad things went good!

Erin said...

Love you new place!!! What a great kitchen and pantry! We can't wait to buy our own house :).