1/5/12

Us walker's have been super busy!, In December I took the kids and Soda to UT to visit my family; we played card games, went shopping and the kids had a blast with uncles, aunts Oma and Opa.
We went to Idaho two weekends in a row...once to see uncle Blair and one for christmas. The kids loved having a sleepover with their cousins and opening gifts with them. We had alot of fun! Oma and Opa sent Christmas early on a semi truck! The kids loved seeing christmas come off a truck, they really got spoiled this year.
The past week has been a blur. Darren got the flu and dehydrated so we had to take him in for some fluids, poor kid he was so sick. He was a trooper and we are working on making him eat again, he hasn't eaten a meal for almost a week now. I lost the cord to my camera (anyone seen it?!) When I find it I will post pictures of the fun we have been having
up next...
Aubree's 8th birthday and Tax season

1 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Can't wait! Sounds like a busy month!