We went to Utah this last weekend...it was a long drive (D threw up on the way home) but bring around family again was worth the drive.
We went to Thanksgiving point to the corn maze and the kids had a BLAST! D loved playing in the corn!
We went to the Zoo ( and didn't have the camera) But I LOVE taking the kids to the zoo I went to when I was little. Aubree loved the monkeys, Garrett loved the elephants and Darren kept calling the wolves "Dada" which means dog!
Brent went hunting with his friend Matt and buckeye, they shot 7 pheasants!My little brother got married and the kids loved helping set up for the reception and seeing all the family (and eating the cupcakes!)
How sad that I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom! My kids were so stinkin cute I was distracted. I will post more pictures when I get them.
It was well worth the 7 hour drive full of whining and throw up!!
10/23/11
Trip to UTAH
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip, minus the ride home! Your kids are darling!
Driving always is a bummer with kids. Glad the trip went well and lots of fun was had!
Oh no, he threw up? Well I hope it didn't get all over you!! Fun to see you!!
Post a Comment