7/11/11

SUMMER!

Garrett turned 4 this last week (ok i am not going to lie, it was almost a month ago)! I cannot believe he is 4 already. We had a Cars 2 swim party with his friends and most of the kids cried during the water balloon fight (maybe 4 is too young for water balloons!) For the 4th of July we went to Rexburg for the parade. Can I tell you I LOVE rexburg! How dumb is that?! the small town parade was awesome for the kids, we had free hot dogs, thanks to Rudd and Co, the kids got alot of candy and we watched Cars 2 with all of the aunts, uncles and cousins (we missed you Blair!)



Don't judge me, our oven broke so I had Albertsons make him a cake

opening gift with all his friends



Aubree at the parade


Garrett stomping away after a kid took his candy...boy was he mad!Little D with his balloon (1/2 asleep)
Pictures of D's 3rd haircut...he was mad when it was over and opened the door to the shower and climbed in. He is a huge troublemaker. At 10 months now he can already climb the stairs and he is standing by himself for an impressive 3 seconds before he falls over. He is getting so big!!

1 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Cut his hair 3 times already? And he can climb the stairs and stand? He is on the move :). Hope you are having a great summer!