3/28/11


I know we thought we were done, but we really feel like this is the best thing for our family. The kids are SUPER excited and to say Brent is thrilled is an understatement....me, well we will see how excited I am when it gets here. We find out April 23rd if
it has spots
or is solid brown!
Yes we are getting a GSP and Brent is beyond happy about training it to point and bird hunt. We went to see the pups yesterday and they are adorable. The dogs name with either be Brutus (the buckeye) or Mater...can you guess which name Garrett likes?
Counting down the days till Brent brings one home!

2 comments:

MAH said...

So cute! My grandpa has a dog that looks like the one with spots. And the kids loved her, and while we lived with him, he got another one that was sort of for the kids. Spencer got to name her. Zachary misses them both and tells us we need to go visit them.

jamie t. said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see which one you get.