11/9/10

Big News!

We are moving to Bozeman MONTANA!! I know we just got to Utah but Brent couldn't pass up a job that he has always wanted! We are moving in less than two weeks and don't have a place to live yet and don't know where Aubree is going to school. (ahhh!) We are starting to pack and really excited for another Walker family adventure!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. Good luck!!

Denise Stears said...

Congrats! My sister lives there. It is so beautiful, you will love it.

Angela S said...

Congratulations! Good luck!

Valerie said...

Wow that is big news! Best of luck to you all!

Dehner Family said...

Of course you're leaving just as I'm coming... Sad. Congrats on the new job!

jamie t. said...

Good luck with packing/moving/new schools/weather/job/friends/finding a place to live Ahhhhhhh! Can you tell I am stressed about the same things. I am really excited for you and Brent and am so glad that we are going to live closer finally.

MAH said...

Good luck with the move! I go through Bozeman almost every winter. That's how we get to my grandparents house when Yellowstone is closed. Nice place. Hope you like it there!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a ride you guys are on! Goodluck and congrats that is wonderful!