9/17/10

Baby #3






He's HERE! Darren Kyle Walker was born September 16th @ 1:27 pm. Weighing 7 lbs 4 oz 20 inches long! He is already a great baby!

10 comments:

The Robinson's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look beautiful! We're still here waiting for ours. I'm 3 cm dilated, plug gone, 60% effaced and contractions all the time. Errrg....ready to be done and to meet our baby. Enjoy those first days - those are always my favorite. Good work on the beautiful family that you have!

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful baby! He looks like he fits in your family perfect. I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you back yesterday. I had a crazy crazy day and I wanted to be able to talk with interuption. We'll talk this weekend. Congrats Walkers'

jillpill said...

Congratulations to your darling family. He is just beautiful! I'm so happy that everthing went well. We'll be thinking of you!!

Cardon Family said...

Congrats! So sweet! He is darling!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

What a cutie! Looks like you will have some grate helpers! Congratulations!

J.J. said...

He is adorable! How exciting for your family! We are elated for you.

MAH said...

Congrats on the new baby! He is a cutie! Hope everything is going well.

Lynn Gurney said...

Oh so fun to see pictures! Aubree and Garrett are looking like they love him so much. You look fabulous too after just having him. Congrats to you guys!!!

Jackie said...

He is adorable, and you look great! I love seeing his brother and sister with him. So cute!!

Anne Woods said...

congrats on little Darren! So fun to not be pregnant anymore! Your family looks so great and the other kids are so big!! Glad all went well! Looks like you are enjoying Utah as well!