The countdown begins.... we are 29 days away from picking up the moving truck. I am feeling excited, sad and anxious. We have been in Ohio for 4 years and it has been a great place to be with amazing friends who we will miss dearly. No buyers on the house yet, but we are optimistic that it will sell soon. Any tips on long distance travel with a 6.5 year old and a 3 year old (plus I will be 7 months pregnant)!? Yuck...any tips on keeping sanity in a small car?
(P.S. Happy National Candy Month!)
2 comments:
We LOVE books on CD! We check out tons of them from the library for car trips and then I mail them back. I let the kids pick two snacks for in between breakfast and lunch and then again between lunch and dinner.
Has your condo sold yet?
movies, movies, movies. We also bought a couple of "surprises" for the boys they would get every 3 hours or so. Some prizes would be big like a new movie and some would be something from the dollar store (I would have to have three dollar store items in my case), some would be a big candy bar, etc. That will be a long drive being pregnant. Drink lots of water and try not to sit too long. Good luck to you and your little family.
Post a Comment