So we are moving to utah in 7 days!! Ahhh..... lots more packing and cleaning to do and many more friends to play with and say goodbye to. I am now 7 months pregnant (still passing kidney stones) Aubree has pneumonia (yuck) and Garrett is regressing to pooping in his pants. Bring it on world. The harder life is the stronger we are right? Maybe I will feel that way when this whole move is over.
Until then we cannot wait for Opa and Corbyn to fly out and help with the 1600 mile drive. The first weekend we are home we get to go to Idaho to a sealing and see the whole family! Brent is already planning hunting trips and motor-biking trips with the boys. Aubree can't wait to play with her cousins and my sister-in-law and I are due a few weeks apart again! Lots of good things to look forward to but alot of good friends left behind. We have one week left to enjoy the Buckeye State...Utah here we come!!!
3 comments:
I hope the world is kinder to you soon, especially with a loooonnnggg drive! Done that drive twice!
I am so excited! I don't envy you your drive but Corbyn and Dad should make it interesting hopefully. I will make sure to send them fun stuff for the kids and also maybe the adults!
ok, I'm so so sorry! I wish both JaNae and I lived close so we could come help you! Good luck with everything. Moving across country is not so fun. I must admit, I wimped out and flew with the kids and made Steve make the drive. Hang in there!!!!
Post a Comment