Coming September 2010! Walker baby #3!!
Number one goal this pregnancy, no trips to the ER!! (and another healthy baby)
Brent.Maurisa.Aubree.Garrett.Darren
Number one goal this pregnancy, no trips to the ER!! (and another healthy baby)
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, February 10, 2010
14 comments:
Congrats Walkers!! We are so excited for you! How have you been feeling?
No Way!! Congratulations! I didn't think you would be able to do this again and so I am so happy for you. If you do have to head to the ER, I am just around the corner.
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Yay! Congrats Maurisa!! You are the cutest pregnant lady. I can't wait to see what you are having. I hope you are feeling good... I'd love to take the kids from you one day so you can nap or go to the dr. Are you still seeing Melillo? Let's get together soon!
Congrats!
Congrats Walkers! I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys. I wish we were closer so we could be pregnant and chubby together!
Congratulations!! Good luck with 3!
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SO SO excited for you, Maurisa!!! This is fabulous and calls for immediate celebration!!
Yeah! We are so happy for you!
Congrats!! That was a surprise to see your blog post! So happy for you!
A big time congratulations from me. I hope this is the healthiest pregnancy you've ever had (I know it wouldn't take much!)
Congrats!!!! Yeah!!!
So exciting! Congratulations!
yeA! so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment