The dollhouse is here! On Aubree's birthday she got a clue that something BIG was coming and everyday after that she got another clue showing them working on it. Well today is came on a semi truck all the way from Utah! Aubree figured out what it was a few days ago but to say she was excited is an understatement. This thing is amazing! There are little beds and toilets and it is on wheels so we can move it to the center of the room to play and then move it back! Genius!
Special thanks to Opa, Oma, Danica, Fishy and the man who drove the semi all 1514.8 miles.
Living room
6 comments:
That is the cutest doll house I've ever seen. I want one!! Lucky girl.
What a great doll house. It is every little girls dream! I'm not going to show my girls... they'll be jealous :)
It is amazing! What a lucky girl. I love all the different flooring and the stainless steel appliances. Too cute!
What an awesome doll house!!!!
Sooooooo cute. I want to see it in person!
Wow! What an amazing dollhouse!! I love it.
Post a Comment