I was thinking today that ever since we got married Brent has had a job where he has to wear a dress shirt to work. That got me thinking some more and I did some calculations. If we have been married 7 years and I iron about an hour and half each week, there are 52 weeks a year...... I have spent 546 hours ironing! WOW! I really do love my man!!
11/19/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whoooa! That is TRUE love! I hate ironing with a passion! Good thing Jeff wears scrubs. I do however always pick his dirty socks off the floor.
That's why I make Doug iron his own shirts.
Wow what a woman. I only buy iron/wrinkle free shirts.
You seriously need to invest in wrinkle-free shirts. They are the best!! Hang them up hot out the dryer. I haven't plugged in the iron for over 2 years!!
Wow! Jeff likes to iron his own shirts and I say, "Go right ahead honey" :)
Wow, in our 4 1/2 years of marriage I think maybe I have ironed 1 of Jonathan's shirts, maybe. Good for you! And good luck with P90X! (I quit after 60 days)
Post a Comment