I cannot believe that October is already over. Pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving, Christmas and then the dreaded tax season. I am already planning things for us to do to survive!
We have been really busy here. Aubree completed her soccer class which she didn't like. Guess we are not signing her up again and on to the next sport. 
We decorated sugar cookies for halloween and most of them ended up inedible because of all the licking! Garrett ate about 5 cookies and Aubree loved making fun designs with the frosting.


We went trick or treating on thursday night (I will never understand Ohio's beggars night). The kids had a BLAST! We went to all our friends in the complex and then went over and met up with Aubree's friends from school and did some more trick or treating. It was a fun night filled with too much candy!

I got to go to Aubree's Kindergarten Party at school, it was so fun to see all the kids she talks about and meet some of the moms. I was in charge of the craft and it was stressful but the kids loved it and we all had fun!


11/1/09
Halloween part one
Posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment