10/19/09

OOPS! My bad

Cutting Garrett's hair is not easy on my heart. I have to put him in a booster and strap him in, she screams and cries the whole time and I just want to hold him. He must have been particularly upset this time and/or I was distracted because I put on the wrong attachment and now Garrett looks like this....

Sorry bud! It's a good thing you are still handsome with 1/8 inch of hair! And now we know chocolate cookies can fix anything!


4 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I'm glad my boy isn't the only one who screams and cries while getting their hair cut! He looks so cute!

Laura said...

dang funny. and cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! I love the buzz cut! I feel like I am missing out this weekend. I wish I could have seen your faces. Tell Brent hello and give the kids a hug and a kiss.

The Mecham Family said...

How funny. He looks like a good sport though! :)