9/21/09

Who knew?

If you know Brent at all, you know he is intelligent, dedicated, funny, driven, great father, provider, talented and can do anything he puts his mind to. This last month I learned that he can also do some woodworking! He decided he wanted a fish tank stand, so he made one from scratch (even the doors)!! I could not believe how well it turned out and it fits right in the corner of our kitchen. The fish are beautiful and all the plants are live so we get to watch them grow. The kids love watching all the fish and Brent promised I would NEVER have to clean the tank! YEAH! Here are some pictures of the building and final project.





4 comments:

MAH said...

That is really nice. Great job. I didn't think I would, but I do miss our fish tank. We didn't have a big one like you guys, but it was still fun to have.

jamie t. said...

Wow I am impressed! Way to go Brent. Add it to your resume :)

Dehner Family said...

That is awesome! And the best part is that you don't have to clean the tank. Score!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

That is awesome! It looks great!