Today was Aubree's first day of Kindergarten, she has been counting down for days and woke up this morning really excited. Dad waited at the bus stop with us and when Aubree saw the bus her face lit up. She is such a sweetheart, I must admit I cried (really blubbered is the right word) when the bus drove away. Garrett and I are excited to have her come home and tell us all about her first day of Kindergarten.
8/31/09
First Day of School!! First Day of School!!
Posted by Unknown at Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks so cute (and little) sitting there on the bus... I love the bus! How are you??
How fun!! She is such a cutie! I can still picture her and Garrett laughing about "school". I bet that was really hard to let her go! :(
Post a Comment