Happy (belated) Mother's Day! There are numerous women in my life who have been mothers to me (including friends). Thanks to all the mother's in my life. Especially to my friends who are selflessly taking care of me and my family. You know who you are and you are the BEST!
I love Mother's Day, especially that Aubree is old enough to know what it is all about. She made me a homemade card, bought me a card at the store and told me about 100 times that I was the BEST mom she knew. What a sweetheart! Her and Brent got me a Gardenia plant, it is one of my favorite flowers. It hasn't bloomed yet but it smells AmAZinG!! I also got my favorite dinner, and homemade chocolate brownies. The best part was I got a blessing from Brent. We are so blessed to have the priesthood in our home, thanks Brent for everything.
5/11/09
Mother's Day 2009
Posted by Unknown at Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! I'm so sad that we are moving in 3 days!! I wish we could've made it down to Columbus one more time to say hi. boo hoo... Thanks for letting us come use you guys as babysitters. We will miss you guys so much!
Flowers and brownies sounds like a great Mother's day to me!
Post a Comment