Warning: Lots of Pictures
This Easter was a BlASt! We had a potluck with friends at the park on saturday night and did games and hid eggs. Aubree got a ton of eggs and once Garrett figured out what was going on he loved egg hunting. When we got together to take a picture of all the kids Garrett realized he was the only boy. I guess it is too much pressure to be a Prince Charming to all these girls so he took off running in the other direction.
Sunday the Easter Bunny brought gifts and candy and after church Brent cooked on he grill and played with the kids outside while I cooked the rest of the meal indoors.
After dinner we played Rock Band together. It was a GREAT Easter and I am grateful for the Savior and His Atonement.
3 DAYS LEFT!!!
4/13/09
Easter 2009
Posted by Unknown at Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment