






I got a break last week from baby-sitting and spent the whole week with my kids! It was so fun to sleep in, watch tv in bed with them and just focus on us for the week. Friday we went to the zoo, the kids had a BLAST! Garrett is finally old enough to know what is going on and we arrived just in time to watch the gorillas eat breakfast. Aubree told Garrett all about the animals and they chased each other all around the zoo. They rode the merry-go-round and Garrett loved it so much I took him off kicking and screaming.
April 15th here we come!! 16 days left!!
3/30/09
Columbus Zoo
Posted by Unknown at Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Garrett is getting! They looked like they had so much fun and I am glad that you had a relaxing week with the kiddos. I am right there with you counting down the days to April 15th. My mom comes today so that will help! Call me anytime :)
You have the cutest kids. THanks for sharing the pictures.
Post a Comment