I cannot believe that our little Aubree is 5, we are so proud to be her parents, she makes us laugh daily and we are blessed to have her in our lives!! Thanks to everyone who loves her as much as we do!
Newborn
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years!!
Thanks to Oma, Opa, Grandma and Grandpa for going in with us on the gift. Aubree LOVES her bunkbed!! She couldn't be happier!
1/10/09
Aubree is 5!!!
Posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cute big girl its so wired that I only knew her as a 3 year old the age Kylie is ...... we sure miss you guys
- Matt
Happy Birthday Aubree! The time is just flying! Seriously though, she is about the cutest thing we have ever seen! Hope your day was fun! -JaNae
Happy Birthday Aubree!!! Wow she has grown up. Still as cute as ever though!
Wow she is such a big girl! Happy Birthday Aubree!
I can't believe you have a 5 year old. She is so cute! Where does all the time go. I was sad to send Macey to Sunbeams for the first time on Sunday. They are getting so big.
What a lucky Birthday girl! She is so cute!
Post a Comment