Here is what you would have gotten in the mail if we were going to send out cards. Costco messed our order and now I don't want to deal with it. Merry Christmas
This is the pose in our engagement picture! HA!)
12/16/08
Christmas Card
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute.. bummer about costco! Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
cute pics! sorry about your cards...good for you for not stressing it! just enjoy the season! :)
Love it! Dang that Costco....I am glad you posted it, because I never got around to sending you my address! I am lazy and have 4 crazy kids. My cards are finally ready. I would love to send you one, if you would like. Send me your address to idaho.johnson@gmail.com
Thanks and happy holidays! :)JaNae
Cute family! hope everything is gonig well!
Post a Comment