My family latley as been asking why we like it here, there are no mountains they say. Well (Danica) here are a few things about Ohio that we love. This is a picture from right across the street

Here is our drive to church

We live 3 blocks from the biggest mall in Ohio.
We have a (small) beautiful temple.
Here is our little house.
We have the BUCKEYES!!!
I got my boys
And my little angel
Who needs mountains?
10/27/08
Why we love Ohio..
Posted by Unknown at Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Looks like a great place to live. I'm glad you guys love it there so much! I love our drive to church too, plus our temple is in the same parking lot as our church. And whats not to love about all the beautiful trees!
Amen!
There is something to say about the midwest isn't there?!!
Wow! It is beautiful there. Glad you guys are happy.
It looks so pretty. I love the fall. You have a lot going for you there lady. :) Glad we could chat today. Call anytime!
Post a Comment